I’m Leah Remillét and I’m really excited you’re here! I love connecting with fellow creatives who want more bliss in their creative journey as we mother, give, create, and live our best lives.
A little about me… I’m a success strategist for creative entrepreneurs. Simply put – I have studied and built my career on creating boldly simplified strategies for success. Sure, you can do 500 things and pull your hair out in the process, – or – we can use what already works, simplify it down to the quickest and most effective approach – and take that route. Sound good?
You see I’m a mom of 3, we homeschool, travel, divide our time between the city and our cabin in the mountains and I really like to sleep 8 hours a night – I don’t have time to guess. I need proven strategies that will work for me and my lifestyle. I bet you do too!
I use to believe that was impossible!
There was a time when I slept two to three hours a night, worked every spare (and not spare) minute, had no time to take care of myself and if I’m honest – I wasn’t doing a great job for my kids or my hubby either. I knew it ALL had to change. For my marriage, my kids, my health… This wasn’t living, this was not the entrepreneurial dream!
So, I started studying systems, automation, productivity… As well as the science and psychology behind influence, persuasion, and sales. I then tested everything I was learning inside my own business (just call me Miss Guinea Pig). Once I had simplified it all into strategic strategies for each area of my business (marketing, sales, growth, organization), I started sharing them and testing them with other creatives. Now, almost 10 years into this journey my focus is on helping women find their own balance and bliss through boldly simplified success strategies!
- I love traveling! We (Taylor+me+our 3 kiddos) spent most of 2016 traveling abroad!
- I’m a homeschool mom to my 3 amazing kiddos (this started when we decided to travel – we loved it so much, we haven’t stopped.)
- My favorite place on earth is in our little cabin in the woods. We named it Pine Haven.
- I really think I could live off a solid diet of dungeness crab and melted butter!
- I met the man of my dreams at 18, I knew he was the one on our first date! He’s the butter to my crab, the oreo to my milk, the beat to my song.
- We are terrible at staying still! I always think ‘this one’ is going to stick, but then… It doesn’t We have lived in Hawaii, Seattle, Portland, now Leavenworth, and then there was that year abroad.
- I love to cook! It all started by watching Food Network with Pen and Paper when I was 22 because I wanted to be able to make my hubby dinner.
- I love Broadway! Wicked is my favorite but we have tickets for Hamilton, so I’ll let you know if it changes!
- I want to be a bird so I can fly, or get my pilot’s license which seems easier than sprouting wings probably. But, any chance to feel like I’m flying and I’m all over it!
- I’m a cryer! No really, something went terribly wrong after babies and now I cry at ANY kind act, sweet commercial, book, song – pretty much anything!
I love what I do. I get to help talented creative women who just need that glimpse into the how, what, and why of business success so that you can write your own profitable + passionate business success story. I believe in thriving! That means having first things first – and for me, that’s my faith & my family and then my business. This is the very simple & yet magical formula for business bliss!
Want more? Grab my FREE 5-day Simplified Marketing Accelerator.
Cheers to Your Success,