This is hard. I mean really freaking hard. I just wanted to put that out there in case you were feeling like the only one. I promise you’re not!
We’re trying to be everything. We wear every hat. Try to fill every position…and for most, you’re doing it as a one-(wo)man show. It can be enough to make a grown girl want to hide in the closet with a 2-pound box of Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Caramels…you know?!
But there is hope! Over the years I’ve found some great businesses that have helped me feel less like I’m all on my own! They’ve helped me to come across more professional, get more organized and even be safer!
Today I’m sharing my personal top 10 favorite websites that help me feel like I have a huge team behind me.
Tweet it out: Pro-Togs: No Employees? Here’s a list from @go4prophotos to help you FEEL like you do!
Love the BACKDROP? We do, too! It’s Spangled, from the fabulous Drop it Modern!
10. Short Stack Apps & North Social – Custom Facebook Tabs
9. Adobe Creative Cloud (not Suite) – The full Adobe Collection available for a monthly fee
8. Securi - Malware Monitoring and Cleanup
7. Jot Form – Easy to use form builder (free option)
6. Issuu - Digital Online Magazine Publication (free option)
5. Mad Mimi or Mail Chimp* – Email Marketing (FREE for less than 2000 subscribers) *better options
4. Sticky Albums - Custom Apps for Your Clients to Share
3. Animoto Pro - Insanely easy-to-use slideshow creator
2. Showit – Drag and Drop Website Builder (see mine)
1. BlogStomp – Cuts down blogging time dramatically by building and drafting posts.
I create six-figure photographers, and I'd love to teach you, step-by-step, how it's done. This is happening for photographers from all over the world who are just like you. Let me prove just how wildly successful YOU can be!
If you're ready to take your business further, sign up for email updates (it's free).