There are so many ways to decorate a home with the memories created from a photo sessions! I have done several posts on decorating kids rooms, decorating with vintage photo displays and decorating with large photos. Today’s post is all about decorating with framed photos!
Framed photo displays can be hung on a wall or displayed on a bookshelf. There are many frame styles to choose from and many sizes to use, not to mention mats, double mats or no mats at all. All of these choices can be stressful! However, if you follow these simple rules, you will be able to create the perfect framed photo display for your clients home!!
1. Pick a wall! Long walls down hallways or the wall leading up a staircase make perfect spots for a multi framed photo display.
2. Keep the frames of the same type! This helps your display look consistent!
3. Vary the size and shape of your frames! You may think this rule contradicts the above rule but it doesn’t. Keeping the frames of the same type means same color and same material. But you can add variety to your display by varying the size and shape of the frames.
4. Add other items for visual interest. Adding a wooden ledge will give you another option besides hanging your photos directly on the wall. You can also frame your child’s artwork or postcards from vacations to add another element to your display.
5. When framing photos for a display on a bookshelf or table, group the frames together. Break up your framed photos into small groupings to put on a shelf. Mix frames with other items such as books to give your bookshelves a classic look.
Here are a few photos for inspiration when planning your framed display.
Photo Credit www.idea4home.com via Pinterest
Image Courtesy of Google via Pinterest
Image Courtesy of thecreativemama.com via Pinterest
Image Courtesy of Etsy.com via Pinterest
Are you ready for more? I'm determined to prove to as many photographers as will let me that you can have passion, profits and time for a great life.
I create six-figure photographers, and I'd love to teach you, step-by-step, how it's done. This is happening for photographers from all over the world who are just like you. Let me prove just how wildly successful YOU can be!
If you're ready to take your business further, sign up for email updates (it's free).